It is almost that time of year. Holiday baking, Cookie Parties and general fun. Soon after the Thanksgiving holiday we need to start thinking about gifts for neighbors, teachers – hostess gifts and what to bring to a party for the kids. I am on a budget this year, so baked goods came to mind. And these new little tins are perfect. They are festive and you can bake right in them – wrap in cellophane or leave as is and you are out the door! I found them super easy to use and a great idea. Plus, for me the bonus was no cleanup!
Oven-safe Paper bakeware from Welcome Home Brands is available in a variety of shapes and designs so that you can bake and serve – or bake and give – in the same pan, eliminating the need for metal bakeware.
- No, our paper bakeware is free standing, which means that it does not need a metal baking pan or muffin tin. When you are using smaller paper pans or baking cups, we recommend placing them on a cookie sheet for stability and easy removal from the oven.
- Our paper bakeware does not require pre-greasing. If you wish to grease the pan or cup, you may do so as it will not harm the baking process. In addition, for baked products that tend to be sticky, some additional grease may give the baked product a better release from the paper baking pan or cup.
- Our paper bakeware is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, which will accommodate most cake, cupcake, muffin and cookie recipes.
- Cooking times may vary slightly from items cooked in traditional metal or aluminum pans or muffin tins. Test for doneness according to recipe.
- Treat your paper bakeware as though it were metal bakeware when determining how much batter to pour into the pan.
- Paper bakeware may be used for food items other than desserts.
- The paper bakeware is disposable and is a single-use item.
- Paper bakeware may be frozen making food preparation for that big party, event or holiday even easier.
- Our paper bakeware is made of virgin paper, which may be recylced, and is fully compliant with FDA regulations.
- Using paper bakeware eliminates the use of water, soap and energy in the after-baking cleanup. It also saves energy by allowing you to bake more items in the oven at the same time. You are not limited by the number of metal pans that you own. After using our paper bakeware, you may also place it in your recylcing bin.