Anything that makes “stress management simple” and has the words “happy hour” in the title seems like a great idea! I was a little leary about this – you know the whole supplement thing. But it really works. I felt better and I really like the whole woman approach this company takes. My sample came with little cards like “12 instant stress busters” “Mantras for Perspective”, “Mantras for Stress”, “Mantras for burnout and overwork”. They don’t just say – pop the pill – they pretty much give you tools to create a different outlook and lifestyle. I really respect that. That part is so much harder than just bottling up some vitamins and saying it relieves stress. I would say this is worth a try and see if it works for you. However, I do think the key is in the entire approach – see the stress relief tips page
Founded in 2009 in Minneapolis, Minnesota by Kristen K. Brown, a young widow mother who was suffering from her own extreme work stress, Happy Hour Effect LLC believes that your health is YOUR choice. It’s up to you to keep your mind and body functioning well. If your health suffers, so too do your relationships with your family and friends because you’re not 100% functional. Happy Hour Effect LLC wants you to feel your best while balancing and managing all of the moving parts of your life. And we are committed to helping you do just that.
That’s why we’ve not only created this breakthrough health supplement, but we’re also offering a free newsletter, work/life tips via our blog and stress relievers via Twitter and Facebook. Please take advantage of them. They are free resources to help you as you navigate the work stress that so often interferes with living your best life. And if supplements aren’t for you, check out the HHE Shop coming soon for other relaxing and fun stress relief products.
Stress contributes to illness and the leading causes of death in the United States. We want to help you take steps to alleviate that stress so you can live the most ful filling and healthy life possible. Thank you for trying Happy Hour Effect™ and we look forward to helping you balance your work and life!
Happy Hour Effect™ is the first health supplement specifically created by a young, working widowed-mother to ease work stress and promote work/life balance. Like a “happy hour for your brain”, this unique blend of vitamins, amino acids, metabolites and herbs supports your body as you weather work stress, unemployment and economic concerns and helps you maintain your work/life balance.
• L-Carnitine is an amino acid that supports heart health and weight loss.
• 5-HTP helps the body make serotonin which helps with nerve and brain functioning.
• L-Theanine is an amino acid that creates a sense of relaxation by stimulating alpha brain waves that mimic meditative states without causing drowsiness and also improves memory and learning.
• Vitamin B-6 aids in the formation of neurotransmitters which are chemical messengers that help to regulate mood and improve mental functioning.
• Vitamin B-12 increases energy and aids in the formation of mood-affecting substances in the body.
• Chromium Picolinate helps maintain blood sugar levels and supports healthy weight goals.
• Ginger Root is a common herb that eases stomach discomfort.
Immune System (and others):
• Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb that stimulates the immune system, improves memory and counteracts the effects of stress to promote wellness.
• Brahmi (Bacopa) is an Ayurvedic herb that enhances mental functioning, reduces anxiety and depression and supports the nervous system and heart.
Visit the Happy Hour effect on Facebook and Twitter. And super cool – check out the podcast of the radio show of the creator on the blog!
You can buy the Happy Hour Effect in GNC Stores or online for about $30. Right now I noticed there is a buy one get one special.
Disclaimer: I was not paid or did not receive any compensation, but did receive samples to review and test out. The opinions in this post are soley mine.