I am a t-shirt, jeans and flip flop kinda of girl. I kind of half to be chasing around the kids. I have hip jeans – the latest fashion…..and I try and be cool with fashionable t-shirts. But after having kids – suddenly I noticed the t-shirts were shorter? (Ok – so maybe I don’t have my flat tummy so I actually care if my shirt lifts up while hauling a screaming toddler out of the candy aisle at Target).
So I was super excited to discover Hip-T’s. They are basically t-shirt extenders that provide a layered look.
You slip it on under your shirt – so it sticks out over your jeans – and voila! You are a hip momma again and you don’t have to worry about bending over or sitting down or jumping up and showing the world your not so super belly button. This has quickly become a staple in my wardrobe…I see why they also sell them in 2 packs. I also like them because it is hot in Texas – so the “look” of a layered t-shirt without the extra clothing is an added bonus.
They also sell something called a Hoola Scarf – it is a circular scarf you can wear long or like a cowl – pretty cool too!
You can buy the Hip-T in plain or lace in several colors online for about twenty bucks.
One Lucky reader will win their choice of a Hip-T and a Hoola Scarf!
Here are the rules:
Giveaway ends 2/23/2011 at midnight! Open to US only – 18+ please. No PO Boxes.
Please remember to leave your email address if it is not in your profile, I will not do an extensive search for it and will move to the next winning number.
Mandatory Entry (entries that do not follow the first entry requirements will not count)
1. Follow my blog via GFC, then comment why a Hip-T will make you hip!
Extra Entries (not mandatory, leave a separate comment for each):
2. Like Retail Therapy Lounge on Facebook
3. Follow Retail Therapy on Twitter
4. Tweet about this giveaway – Once daily and leave a comment each time with a link to the tweet/post. You can do this easily by pressing the “Tweet This” button in this post.
5. Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left)
6. Enter another one of Retail Therapy Lounge’s Giveaways and comment which one.
7. Place my Blog button on your blog or website
Winner will be chosen via random.org!
Disclaimer: I was not paid or did not receive any compensation, but did receive samples to review and test out. The opinions in this post are soley mine.