Off the bat I liked this company. One of their motto’s is “Attitude is a Choice and Positivity is Contagious!” and they have many social elements within their site and company to promote this mantra.
Alexa’s Angels offers unique inspirational jewelry….bracelets, necklaces….all of their items are fashionable and have a positive spin.
I chose to review the Friendship Token Necklace:
The charm is about the size of a quarter and very polished and shiny. The front has a heart and the back is inscribed with “when you hold this think of me”. It comes on a chain, but I actually took it off and put it on a satin cord to fit my style a bit more. I really liked the heart within a heart design.
The necklace comes with another little inspirational charm to remind us what inspires us. You can also create and send a free virtual token or Angel Gram to the “angels” in your life online – pretty cool! I sent one to my mom. The company supports lots of charities like Breast Friend, Catch a Dream, etc.
You can buy the heart necklace online ($30)
One Lucky reader will receive the Friendship Token Necklace!
Here are the rules:
Giveaway ends 1/20/2011 at midnight! Open to US only 18+ please. No PO Boxes.
Mandatory Entry (entries that do not follow the first entry requirements will not count)
1. Follow my blog via GFC, then visit Alexa’s Angels and comment and tell me who inspire’s you or who your angel is.
Extra Entries (not mandatory, leave a separate entry for each):
2. Like Retail Therapy Lounge on Facebook
3. Follow Retail Therapy on Twitter
4. Like Alexa’s Angels on Facebook
5. Follow Alexa’s Angels on Twitter
6. Tweet about this giveaway – You may do this once a day , but you must leave a comment each time with a separate link to each tweet/post for it to count. You can do this easily by pressing the “Tweet This” button in this post.
7.Send someone an Angel Gram from the company’s site and comment.
8. Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left)
9. Enter another one of Retail Therapy Lounge’s Giveaways and comment which one.
10. Place my Blog button on your blog or website
11. Place my Blog Hop Button on your blog or website
Winner will be chosen via random.org!
Disclaimer: While I was sent samples to try out the product, I was not paid or did not receive any compensation. The opinions in this post are soley mine.