We all have them, and we all break them. It is that time of year….for New Year’s Resolutions.
I ran across an interesting idea – Shmily Coins – that seem perfect for the old resolution time.
“SHMILY coins are small (1½” round) wooden tokens that can be hidden in your loved one’s wallet, purse, lunchbag, pillow, suitcase, dashboard, under their windshield wiper, in a card, briefcase, or any other place where it is sure to be found with an appreciative smile. SHMILY coins renew the playful part of any loving relationship, whether it’s a spouse, sibling, child or friend. Everyone enjoys being reminded that they are loved–especially when the reminder comes at an unexpected time or place!”
You can buy the coins online – 10 for just under $8, 25 for under $20
One lucky reader will win a set of 10 Shmily Coins to help fullfill those New Year’s Resolutions and remember to be nice and appreciate our loved ones.
Here are the rules:
Giveaway ends 1/18/2011 at midnight! US only – 18+ please. No PO Boxes.
1. Follow my blog via GFC and comment on what your New Year’s Resolution(s) are.
This is 1 Entry and Mandatory before other entries, entries that do not follow the first entry requirements will not count.
2. Like Retail Therapy Lounge on Facebook
3. Follow Retail Therapy on Twitter
4. Tweet about this giveaway – You may do this once a day , but you must leave a comment each time with a separate link to each tweet/post for it to count. You can do this easily by pressing the “Tweet This” button in this post.5. Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left)
6. Enter another one of Retail Therapy Lounge’s Giveaways and comment which one.
7. Place my Blog button on your blog or website
8. Sign up for my newsletter.
Winner will be chosen via random.org!
This giveaway brought to you by Shmily’s Coins.
Disclaimer: I was not paid or did not receive any compensation for this giveaway. The opinions in this post are soley mine.