Ok – this is wicked cool!
iCaughtSanta.com is a neat site where you can make a picture of Santa in your house for the kids! This would be especially great for those kids teetering on the age when they don’t believe. There are twenty Santa poses to select from and you can have him eating your cookies, coming down the chimney, etc. They even have a photo tutorial on the site for those of us who are challenged with technology – or have dipped into the eggnog to make sure we don’t mess up! Here is the one I created with our tree! It was really easy to do. It does cost $10 but after trying it out – I would think I would get a lot of leverage out of this one! They did give me a code to try it out – but I still would have paid $10 for the look on my toddler’s face. Priceless.
Per the site: “Imagine the look of wonder and surprise when a child receives a photo of Santa caught in the act in his or her very own home.
iCaughtSanta.com is a unique website that helps visitors create those memorable keepsake photos. In three simple steps anyone can upload a holiday photo, add Santa Claus and print it as proof… or share it via email, Facebook and Twitter. Last-minute shoppers can purchase Gift Cards and eGift Certificates for loved ones with children, making iCaughtSanta.com a great gift idea even if you don’t have kids yourself.”
For everyone who reads my blog – you can purchase a picture of Santa and customize for 25% off!
Just enter the 25% off discount code: RETAIL-THERAPY-LOUNGE at
Win It: Giveaway has ended!
Congrats to Stephanie, Mommy, Christina, Kpitn and Babymama!
5 lucky blog winners will win a coupon code for a free custom Santa photo!
Here are the rules:
Giveaway ends Monday 12/20/10 at midnight! US only – 18+ please.
1. Follow my blog via GFC (on left) (1 Entry and Mandatory before other entries, entries that do not follow the first entry requirements will no count)
2. Like Retail Therapy Lounge on Facebook
3. Follow Retail Therapy on Twitter
4. Follow I Caught Santa on Twitter
5. Enter another one of Retail Therapy Lounge’s Giveaways and comment which one.
6. Tweet or Blog about this giveaway – You may do this once a day , but you must leave a comment each time with a separate link to each tweet/post for it to count.
7. Subscribe to my blog via email (upper left)
Winner will be chosen via random.org!
Disclaimer: While I was sent a code to create my Santa photo, it was for purposes of a review so I could test out the product. The opinions in this post are my own.